Located in five major cities of North Carolina, JewelRecycle is a great place to sell your gold and silver, face-to-face with our specialists! Whether you live in or near Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Mebane, Cary or Wilmington, JewelRecycle is always a safe and convenient way to sell your items in our friendly, zero pressure environment approach.
With our state of the art x-ray fluorescent technology (XRF) we will analyze the purity of your silver and gold jewelry, sterling flatware, coins and other items. State certified for accuracy, our scales are set up as required by law. JewelRecycle calculates price per gram with iDevice software that uses up to the minute spot gold and silver prices.
- Bonded and background checked as required by NC permitting law.
- Accredited, not just rated by the Better Business Bureau. Zero disputes.
- Local and family owned by North Carolina resident.
- Involved in the community.
CERTIFIED TOP DOLLAR OFFER
Our mystery shoppers regularly visit local jewelry stores, pawn brokers, coin shops and roaming gold buyers. We establish our higher payout pricing based on current conditions, and will beat any other licensed and permitted buyer in the North Carolina. We offer a premium over melt value for many items including certain coins, vintage watches, and select items of jewelry.
SAFE AND CONVENIENT
Visit us daily at Holly Park Shopping Center in Raleigh, University Mall in Chapel Hill, My Secret Closet in Mebane, or at The Forum in Wilmington. Our stores are open extended hours to meet your schedule.
Compare JewelRecycle to other methods of selling gold and silver:
- Cash for gold web based outlets. Generally these outfits pay the least amount possible, and receive the highest amount of complaints at places like the Better Business Bureau.
- Jewelry stores. In a poor economy sales are down and gold buying has increased. Generally jewelry stores pay less for scrap gold because they have high overhead expenses to carry a large jewelry inventory. As jewelry buyers, they usually enjoy healthy margins.
- Pawn shops. JewelRecyle does not buy or sell chain saws, we just buy jewelry, coins, watches, flatware, and more. People come to us to sell jewelry and other items because we are the experts in gold exchange.